TO US


My love
I call to sing this song
Your love
Tells me it won´t be long.

Our love
Hopes we don´t feel alone
No more
Distance between we both.

So now, now
Why don´t you let me go
This time again.
So why, why
Why don´t you let me go…

This time with you
Just for one time with you
One chance with you
To share the life we dreamt.

Once love
I´ll always be once love
Sweet love
Bring back your once sweet love.

Dear love
You know I´ll be along
Deep love
I count on you to know

The why, why
Why don´t you let me go
This time with you.
So now, now
Now just you let me go.
So cry, cry
Cry out your heart for us
Just feel for us.
And bow, bow
Bow before all behold…

How is this love that grows
How is this love that boils
How is this love that holds
Our bound souls will go on…

Why, why - Why don´t you let me go
This time again.
And why, why
Why don´t you let me go
Just let me go
With you my love,
Just feel for us
Let love do its old job and

Dive, dive
Dive deep down all you love
In all you love.
And fly, fly
Shine high with all your glow
I´ll be along - I´ll be along - I´ll be along
Lighting up all the way…

Entradas populares